LAWLERWOOD Job Opening
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FACILITY MANAGEMENT
To assist with the facility management of a portfolio of office/commercial/semi-industrial
properties in the Knoxville, TN area overseeing contractor/vendor scheduling, client
relationships, project management, quality control, operational and maintenance
programs and processes, and staff support.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist the Director of Facility Management in the daily facility Management
operations at all portfolio facilities.
* Assist in providing guidance and oversight to the Facility Management staff.
* Prepare specifications, solicit and evaluate bids for contract services, negotiate
contracts, and monitor contracts.
* Maintain and enforce the facility management operating policies and procedures.
* Maintain and monitor adherence to the facility management record keeping
* Identify, analyze, and implement maintenance programs/projects, including but
not limited to, preventive maintenance, remodeling programs, tenant
improvements, modernizations, service programs, repairs, etc.
* Conduct comprehensive property inspections to identify maintenance and repair
needs, prepare work orders, and ensure compliance with quality standards and
* Routinely communicate with occupants of the properties concerning the level of
service and other management matters and/or investigate and resolve tenant
* Review and code property payables as needed.
* Assist Director in providing training and safety awareness to department staff as
* Promptly address all work requests and repair/maintenance needs with thorough
follow-up and communication to project completion.
* Participate in all department meetings as required.
* Supervise any after-hours/emergency repairs or maintenance as needed.
* Utilize the work order software to input, dispatch, and record repair items and/or
preventive maintenance tasks.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Five (5) years of facility management experience.
* Knowledge of facility equipment and building systems.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Energetic, customer service driven individual.
* Experience in project management and budgeting.
* Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
* Knowledge of Corrigo Enterprise work order software is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time, Salaried.
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
CONTACT: Chris Patty, Director of Facility Management, LawlerWood LLC, email@example.com